First step in learning the massage on the table. Legs and upper body.
Time & Location
About the Event
This event is open to everyone with or without experience. You looking to change your career or indulge your partner - here is the place you can start from.
In this 3 hours massage workshop on the massage table, we will be working from basic movements which you can be applied to the whole body. This is the second workshop from a series of three. We will be working on the back of the body: legs and back.
RESPECT the rules of the event and if you break the agreement or any of you feeling uncomfortable to work with a partner - you will be asked to take a break. During the workshop, you be working with 2/3 different partners.
1. What to expect.
You must be flexible to move freely around the massage table or sit on the floor for 30 min. You will learn and apply movements and strokes on yourself and partner. This is the exploring part rather than giving you a solution. You have to find your technique and approach. I'll show the variations at the end of the workshop.
2. BRING a drape (2 Towels, sheet, oil) and oil/lotion or get from me for £5. I will do all washing.
3. WEAR comfortable shoes and clothing.
4. LOCATION: SW8 3JD near Wandsworth rd Overground station 200 m walk. You will get address once confirmed 2 days in advance. Parking available at Brayburnve Avenue SW4 6AD.
5. The Consultation form will be sent to be filled up or you can do it on arrival.
6. If you want to receive a 121 massage or ask questions before the workshop commences please do not hesitate to contact me.
7. This workshop can lead to decent training, as I am a qualified teacher and training facilitator.
Looking forward to meeting you in person,